Dan’s House of Hope
This program helps people who are 18 to 39 years old.
This program is for adolescent and young adult cancer patients as well as their caregivers receiving treatment at the hospitals of Houston’s Texas Medical Center.
At Dan’s House of Hope, our programs are open to young adult cancer fighters/survivors and their caregivers and promote the well-being of mind, body, and spirit.
This program provides:
– Game Nights and Movie Nights
– Bi-weekly Restorative Yoga Classes
– Field Trips to Houston Sporting Events, Museums, and Parks
– Guest Speaker Dinners
– Lay Ministry Spiritual Care Program
– Monthly MD Anderson Facilitated Young Adult Support Group
– Fiber Arts and Craft Classes
– We also offer a variety of online programs available on Zoom: Bi-monthly Book Club, H.E.A.L.: Beyond the Medicine, Meditation Break, Fiber Arts Class, and Yoga Therapy
Please visit the website to fill out a Contact Us form or call us for more information.
4911 Jackson St, Houston, TX 77004